May 24, 2021
Regardless of whether it’s a small, private lot or a regionally-known dealership with multiple locations, staying successful in today’s market calls for more than merely selling a lot of vehicles. Ancillary protection products and vehicle service contracts are a proven way to increase revenues, while providing your customers with the peace of mind they deserve on the road. At The Mattiacio Group, we work closely with the dealerships we serve to better understand their needs, the needs of their customers, and what it takes to bolster their success.
As one of New York’s most trusted providers of F&I products for dealerships, in addition to the other protection products and services we offer, The Mattiacio Group is dedicated to providing vehicle dealers with a full spectrum of ways to improve sales, company profits, and the relationships they have with their own customers.
- A diverse mix of vehicle service contracts, with and without reinsurance
- Ancillary products such as Tire & Wheel, Key Replacement, and more
- Marketing platforms, such as Client Command
- The Mattiacio Group has served Rochester and Western NY for over 30 years
- We have a proven track record of helping dealerships increase their profits
- Free onsite, expert training with your staff for all of the products we offer
- Long-term partnerships with some of the automotive industry’s most trusted names
- Custom vehicle service contracts and private label to help brand your dealership
With so many drivers looking for innovative ways to stay safe and protected behind the wheel, it’s important to choose an automotive F&I company with the insight and experience to keep you efficient and profitable. For detailed information on our company or services, or to schedule a free consultation with one of our associates, contact The Mattiacio group today and we’ll be happy to help.
The Mattiacio Group is based in Rochester, NY and proudly serves the needs of local vehicle dealers, as well as those throughout the entire state. Get in touch to learn more by calling 585-254-7288 or write to us via email by filling out the short contact form on our website.