The Mattiacio Group owns the licensing rights to the Rhino Linings® Sprayed-on Bed Liners in various parts of New York State. This product is harnessed by various Ziebart locations and by 100s of Car Dealers in our region. This world-renown name is trusted by truck owners to protect their investment and keep their cargo safe. Contact The Mattiacio Group today and start offering Rhino Linings® to truck owners at your car dealership.
Stylish and Hassle-Free Protection
Request a Quote!
Click here to request a quote on a Rhino Linings Sprayed-on Bed Liner from Ziebart!Get a Quote
Rhino Linings®️ Spray-On Bed Liner
A Rhino Linings® Spray-On Bed Liner is a rugged coating that bonds directly to your truck bed, forming a permanent, airtight layer that’s abrasion and impact-resistant, protecting against both rust and corrosion. Rhino Linings® is environmentally friendly, solvent-free, and will even stand up to most petroleum products, fertilizers, and chemicals.
These bed liners are professionally applied by factory-trained and certified Ziebart technicians, which means you’ll get a consistent and quality application that won't warp or crack, even under the most stressful of conditions.
Protect Your Truck Bed for Years to Come
An authentic Rhino Linings® application from Ziebart is a proven solution for protecting your investment and adding new life to your existing truck, trailer, RV, or work equipment. The customers at your dealership deserve the quality offered by Rhino Linings® sprayed-on Bed Liners. Co-brand your dealer today with Rhino Linings®.
Benefits to Customer
- Very good impact and abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Very good chemical resistance
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact
- Flexible and tenacious bond
- Full color range available with UV topcoat
- Truck beds
- Commercial vehicles
- Excellent non-slip flooring when used in combination with a broadcast medium
- Tank lining
- Secondary containment
- Concrete restoration such as manholes
- Pipelines, interior, and exterior
- Digesters and clarifiers
- Hard coat for EPS foam such as signs and architectural forms